Garlic Honey Shrimp – 11 Aug 18
Doesn’t it look delicious? Cook it right away.
- Garlic – One whole finely chopped
- Shrimp – 30 – 40 thawed
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Wash the shrimp and thaw them if you want to.
- Take warm water in a bowl add shrimp and add some Himalayan Sea Salt.
- Let it rest for 5-7 mins.
- Take a medium sized pan and heat it a little for 1-2 minutes on medium gas.
- Add some butter. Almost 2-3 cubes would be a good amount.
- Let the butter melt until you see a white liquidy texture.
- Add finely chopped garlic to the pan.
- Stir-fry the garlic until you see nice golden color on the garlic.
- Add the shrimp. Make sure you drain the water from the shrimp before adding it to the pan.
- Saute them almost 4-5 mins.
- Turn off the heat and add a tablespoon of honey to the pan.
- We don’t want to caramelize the honey to make sure the heat is turned off and the pan is just hot.
- Mix the honey throughout.
- Add some pepper.
- Plate the dish, add some parsley for garnish if needed.
This is one of the easy and garlicky dishes I have cooked. Its really rich in flavor and honey-butter sauce give a nice texture to the shrimp. I recommend not to thaw the Shrimp pieces and add them to the pan, this would be more convenient as you eat them.
Try it and let me know what do you think. Sure you cooked better than me, why not share it in the comments! Okay next one!